Wednesday 26 May 2010

Its been too long!!!

Hello to anyone who still reads this and hasnt completely given up on me.

I apologize for my utter lack of blogging for practically this entire month. It has been a complete whirlwind. We had our massive research papers to complete at the beginning of this month, and immediately after, I started a long and pretty epic travel adventure to Paris, London, Oslo, and Stockholm. Then I had my first final in population ecology, then I set off for Germany, and now I am back for my last final and my last hurrah in Cardiff. I will continue to blog about my adventures when I get home, and I will definitely finish introducing my lovely study group mates who have truly made this experience amazing. As for now, I better study for physics. The packing process has started and its sad that I will have to say goodbye to Cardiff so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment